Can you create a strong concept for an exclusive spa, where visitors experience world-class yoga and wellness? Are you passionate about developing unique quality – and would you like to see your visions come to life within an ambitious setting?
Conceptualise a world-class spa experience
As the spa manager at Great Northern, you will play a pivotal role in bringing to life our vision of a world-class spa that offers unique wellness and yoga experiences. We have the physical setting in place, but you will be responsible for the ongoing conceptualisation. Following our opening in 2019, you will continue to manage the spa, ensuring that we live up to the high standard set in the development phase and that it transcends everything we do.
Set the highest standards for our spa, wellness and yoga
From the choice of saunas, saltwater and Turkish baths to robes and shampoos, you will be involved in every detail of the guest experience at Great Northern Spa and Wellness. Moreover, you will develop the ultimate yoga experience to reach our target audience and attract quality-minded international guests, making yoga a central aspect of the spa experience. Staying true to our ambition of creating the ultimate spa, you will:
- Define the style and content of the total Spa concept at Great Northern ensuring that the quality transcends existing spa concepts
- Scope the choice of body treatments and therapy plus find the best employees in the business to service our future guests
- Research, choose and negotiate with suppliers regarding equipment and materials to form the concept
- Decorate the reception, shop and spa as well as our barber, manicure and pedicure salons
- Set a team of talented spa, wellness and yoga enthusiasts to support the concept and our high ambitions – and train a common service concept
Become part of a visionary management team
You will collaborate closely with the Managing Director to make sure that we stay true to the overall ambition and vision for Great Northern. Moreover, you will become an integrated member of the management team, working alongside the restaurant, hotel, golf academy and housekeeping managers with a shared goal of creating the utmost service for our guests.
Experience with concept development – and sky-high ambitions
To succeed in this position, you have experience creating full spa and wellness concepts. You are passionate about creating top-of-the line spa experiences, and you have strong ties to and a good understanding of the yoga community. You are ambitious and itching to make your mark on a truly unique concept, and to do so, we expect that you have:
- Experience with establishing, developing a high-end spa and yoga concept
- Pronounced sense of quality
- Financial understanding, eg. vendor negotiations, budgets etc.
- Leadership experience
- Great communication skills – English is essential, and Danish an added benefit
As our local anchoring and commitment to the local community is important, this job requires that you are based near Great Northern in Kerteminde, Denmark.
Application and contact
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Tina Madsen, PA for CEO, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
We handle applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link. Remember to attach your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this position