Do you enjoy juggling multiple tasks, and are you structured and notorious for delivering high and professional services? Then you might be the right candidate for a job as PA in KIRKBI, where you will be working closely together with a team of app. 36 colleagues in KIRKBI Finance.
Support to CFO
This position as PA is an important role to create and maintain cohesiveness across the department and together with other departments. Your empathy combined with a good sense of propriety means that the people you support always receive valuable, discrete and professional support.
Primary you support our CFO on ad hoc and traditional PA tasks, i.e.:
- Travel planning and reimbursement
- E-mail and calendar management
- Planning, coordinating and preparing meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Serving as contact person/coordinator of department meetings
- Participating in project meetings and updating project lists
- Coordinating HR-tasks
- Updating the KIRKBI Finance site on the KIRKBI Intranet
In solving the above tasks, it is important that you have an eye for details and with precision ensures quality in both content and form.
Besides handling PA tasks, you will support the KIRKBI Finance leadership team. You are a key player in creating coherence across the teams in the finance department, both in relation to the daily work, cross-functional projects and not least socially.
Value creation and collaboration
You join an organisation that is value-based, which is reflected in the way we undertake our tasks and collaborate - common problem solving is a high priority. We value that our employees operate in a professional and discrete manner with high integrity, while simultaneously having great energy and a sense of humour.
Professional and reliable
To succeed in this job, it takes a well-structured and detail-oriented person, as well as a proactive and analytical problem solver. It is also essential that you are a “self-starter” and can manage tasks on your own. . The following applies to you
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
- You are experienced within Microsoft Office – especially Word, PowerPoint and Office 365 tools.
- You have a relevant education within office, administration, languages, etc. Education on bachelor’s level is an advantage
- Solid experience as coordinator, PA, team lead or the like in an international corporate company
We will get to know you as flexible and pragmatic and as a person who consider no task too small. It is crucial that you are an emphatic team player with the ability to build strong relationships.
To apply use the button below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV in English. We take candidates into the process on a running basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact HR Business Partner Sara Gry Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
KIRKBI A/S is the holding and investment company of the Kirk Kristiansen family. KIRKBI A/S owns 75 % of the LEGO® Group and 29,7 % of the Merlin Entertainments Group, who runs a range of family friendly amusement parks including LEGOLAND® Parks and LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers. Moreover, KIRKBI A/S provides administrative services to foundations and activities associated with the family. Common to all our activities is our dedication to quality, entrepreneurship and caring for people. For more information, please visit www.KIRKBI.com.
Apply for this position