Executive Assistant for the Head of LEGO Ventures
Are you looking for an opportunity to make use of your excellence in coordination and executive support, while at the same time being exposed to the field of Venture Capital and Incubation? Then this might be a great opportunity for you.
Responsibilities as Executive Assistant for the Head of LEGO Ventures
In this role your primary responsibility will be to support the Head of LEGO Ventures. In many cases this involves collaborating with different team members as well as other colleagues and external partners. You should enjoy a mix of individual tasks as well as tasks that require a high level of collaboration with varying touch points. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Meeting and event planning and execution, both internal and external
- Travel planning and handling of expenses
- Coordination of onboarding of new employees in the team and general HR support
- Support in preparation of various reports, pre-reads and presentations to our board
- Relationship building and stakeholder management at all levels
- Drive and execute projects for the Head of LEGO Ventures
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
Part of something bigger
You will join the Global LEGO Ventures team. The position is placed either in Denmark, UK or the US East Coast and you will play an important part in supporting our goal: To reach as many children worldwide as possible with high quality, creative play and learning experiences. This is a great opportunity to make the most of your talent while you help us Inspire and Develop the Builders of Tomorrow.
To succeed in this role, it is vital that you are structured in your work, yet flexible and accommodating, as the nature of the environment is fast paced and ever changing.
LEGO Ventures is a growing global team engaging in many different activities, so it is critical that you can catch and follow through on various types of tasks across the team.
With a wide range of tasks and responsibilities as well as a flow of incoming projects, you need to master your own time efficiently, and be able to continuously prioritize your tasks.
Experience and network within the LEGO Group will be an advantage in your daily work. You are a person with a high level of integrity, who prioritizes to stay on top of your many tasks.
Your qualifications include:
- Act proactively and strive to deliver consistently
- The ability to work independently, but with a high degree of collaboration
- Structured and organized in your day-to-day work
- The ability to maintain high degrees of trust and confidentiality
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build good relationships
- Positive, helpful, caring and open
- Challenge status quo through new insights, ideas and ways of working
- Attentive to details without being meticulous
- You communicate effortlessly in English both written and verbally
A certain amount of travel days must be expected.
Join the global LEGO® family
We will review applications on a running basis so please send us your CV and application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In connection with recruitments for LEGO®
About LEGO Ventures
Over the past decades, the LEGO Group has expanded its global presence and the LEGO brand has become a well-known and highly trusted brand across global markets. In light of the development of the LEGO brand, the LEGO Brand Group was established in 2017 to protect, develop and leverage the full potential of the LEGO brand. LEGO Brand Group exercises the owner-governance of the LEGO brand across all the LEGO branded entities primarily through the board of directors of the entities – the LEGO Group, the LEGO Foundation, LEGO Education, LEGO House and LEGO Ventures. All LEGO branded entities are committed to the development of children through playful learning under the shared mission to Inspire and Develop the Builders of Tomorrow. LEGO Ventures, founded in 2018, seeks to invest in entrepreneurs, ideas and start-ups that sit at the intersection of creativity, learning and play in a manner that aligns with this shared LEGO mission and supports the goal to reach as many children worldwide as possible with high quality, creative play and learning experiences.