Investment Manager and Executive Support to the CIO
Here is the opportunity to become an active sparring partner to our Chief Investment Officer and a central part of the KIRKBI Investment team.
In this position you will refer directly to our Chief Investment Officer and use your analytical- and project management skills to support professional management and oversight of the global Investment activities in KIRKBI. You will work across all investment areas but from time to time also have the unique opportunity to engage as an active member of the deal teams responsible for the execution and management of our investments in KIRKBI.
Moreover, your responsibilities include:
- Undertake various analytical projects/tasks across the investment portfolio
- Facilitate Investment Committee meetings where all larger investment decisions are made and bi-annual meetings for all investment professionals within KIRKBI where relevant key topics for our investments are discussed
- Participate in the annual review of KIRKBI’s investment strategy and continuously support the KIRKBI Investment Committee and Board of Directors with investment related material
- From time to time, potentially engage as a deal team member supporting professional execution of transaction processes across our various investment areas
- Assist in management of current investments including strategic agenda and financial reporting
Workplace will be in Billund and some travel activity must be expected.
Only the best is good enough
Within KIRKBI Investments, you make sure that we live by our saying that ‘only the best is good enough’. This means that we believe investments and financial performance go hand in hand with responsibility and sustainability. At KIRKBI, you join a company where people and values matter deeply. And that is why we will continuously support your development, so you can match our engagement and ambitions as well as the quality mindset and entrepreneurial spirit that we encourage.
KIRKBI has a strongly value driven culture with focus on quality, learning and caring. The ideal candidate possesses these values, as well as a high level of professionalism and integrity. The ability to work independently while staying proactive and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders is key to this position.
- You have 2+ years of experience within banking/investment management/risk management or similar
- You hold a degree within finance, economics, management or similar, so you understand the financial aspects of our decisions
- You have excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail combined with a strong oversight and experience with high level decision-making processes
- You communicate effortlessly in Danish and English
How to apply
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Senior Investment Manager Daniel Albæk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 52 21 16 37.
We take candidates into the process on a running basis, so forward your cover letter and a current CV in English as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About KIRKBI A/S
KIRKBI is the Kirk Kristiansen family’s private holding and investment company founded to promote a sustainable future for the family ownership of the LEGO brand through generations.
Our work is focused on three fundamental tasks all contributing to enabling the Kirk Kristiansen family to succeed with the mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow: We work to protect, develop and leverage the LEGO brand across all the LEGO branded entities. We are committed to a long-term and responsible investment strategy to ensure a sound financial foundation for the family’s activities. And, we are dedicated to support the family members as they prepare for future generations to continue the active and engaged ownership as well as supporting their private activities, companies and philanthropic work.
KIRKBI’s strategic activities include 75% ownership of the LEGO Group, 50% ownership of Merlin Entertainments and investments in renewable energy. The company’s investment activities also include significant long-term investments in companies such as ISS, Nilfisk, Landis+Gyr and Falck as well as real estate investments in Denmark, Switzerland, Germany and the UK. www.KIRKBI.com