Café Manager, BRICKACCINO in LEGO House
You can have many houses but only one place will be your home! LEGO® House is Home of The Brick and this is your chance to come home and play with the amazing LEGO House team as our new Café Manager in BRICKACCINO. In LEGO House we take pride in giving the ultimate LEGO experience to LEGO fans of all ages - As Café Manager in BRICKACCINO you walk the talk and continuously set the stage for how to deliver a world-class guest service and café experience.
BRICKACCINO is the go-to place for our guests to grab a quick lunch or a cup of coffee before they go back to play. As Café Manager you will engage in daily operations and the ongoing development of BRICKACCINO, while effectively leading and motivating your team which consist of both permanent and flexible staff. Moreover, you will be a part of a highly dedicated and passionate Food & Beverage department, which covers three restaurants, one foodtruck and all meeting & conferences catering in LEGO House – Together F&B succeed in delivering memorable LEGO House food experiences with a LEGO twist.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a world class experience to our guests and fulfilling their needs by giving great service and serving quality products
- The smooth running of BRICKACCINO and management of daily operations front and back of house
- Establishing SOPs for food preparation and ensuring compliance regarding all food hygiene and cleanliness
- Securing that BRICKACCINO always serves well-made and healthy products
- People leadership – You will lead and motivate from the floor being a role model for your team, execute training, give feedback and secure performance. Moreover, your role is to build a team that not only serves food and drinks but that are true Play Agents.
- Getting inspiration and keeping up with new trends to make BRICKACCINO succeed and reflect our changing guests needs
- Financial success, business planning and inventory management - Control of wastage and costs
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure the success of LEGO House and working very closely with your peers in F&B to achieve our shared goals.
What we wish to see in you:
Preferably, you have experience from the guest service industry or experience within the attraction industry but ultimately we’re looking for a passionate leader and so are open to different backgrounds. The most important competency is your personality. You are a strong communicator and have a huge drive combined with high self-awareness. Moreover, you are able to contribute to the team as a role model and have a One Team spirit. You are passionate and able to motivate and engage others to perform and collaborate. You take pride in making our guests feel welcome and at home. Furthermore, you see yourself as a lifelong learner, and you have a deeply felt appreciation of the importance of play, creativity and learning combined with a strategic mindset. With your dynamic and energetic personality, you will find energy in having a workday that is never the same. Of course you speak and write Danish and English fluently, maybe even a third language.
Are you ready for a unique opportunity?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your motivated application and CV as soon as possible. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and fill the position once we have found the right candidate. Should you like to know more about the position you can contact F & B Manager, Marie-Laure Carnet at marie-laure.carnet@LEGOHouse.com.
LEGO® House, also called ”Home of the Brick”, is a 12,000 square meter playhouse for the whole family – adults, children at heart and actual children. Only your imagination sets the limit as you explore the six Experience Zones filled with 25 million LEGO bricks.
Start your trip at the Tree of Creativity – one of the world’s largest LEGO builds. Step into the Masterpiece Gallery and see some of the world’s most amazing LEGO masterpieces – built by the world’s most passionate LEGO fans. Continue your trip into the Experience Zones. Here you can, among other things, program robots in Robo Lab, produce your own stop motion video in Story Lab or build a LEGO fish that subsequently come to life in a digital aquarium. In addition, there are three dining areas, a LEGO store, conference facilities and nine public playgrounds on the roof terraces. End your experience in History Collection, where you can explore the archives and dig up the most iconic LEGO sets.